Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Great Interview on CNN

Well, this has been an exciting week for sure. Charlotte has CONTINUED to do well as the ONLY market actually appreciating STILL. So, that does make for a very great story for the networks and so last Thursday, CNN sent a Producer and News Crew here to Charlotte and they Interviewed myself, Mike Knight, and the President of our Realtor Association, Dot Munson. It turned out to be a very good interview in my opinion (no, not just because it included me) because it did talk about the positive and true reasons as to why Charlotte continues to do well and why so many investors are building their portfolio in Charlotte, because they know it is the intelligent investment to make. They discussed with me our Real Estate Investment Market, Flipping Homes (I was called a "Flipper" during the broadcast and so now as I walk through the office I am constantly hearing dolphin calls from the great "Peanut Gallery" that we have at the office at City View Capital) Remodeling Homes, Dealing with Investors, you name it.

The best part is that they gave another incredible look at Charlotte and again brought to people's attention that Charlotte IS the market to invest in.

No comments: